المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Ali Akbar (A.S)

صدى المهدي
01-04-2020, 08:38 PM
https://www.sibtayn.com/en/images/stories/ahlulbayt/Ali-Akbar-3.jpg
“A Christian man once entered the Mosque of the Messenger of Allah (P.B.U.H&H.P), so the people said “Hey you! You are not allowed to enter the Mosque of the Messenger of Allah, for you are a Christian man, so leave” Thus, he said:” Yesterday, I saw the Messenger of Allah (P.B.U.H&H.P) with the Jesus, son of Mary (S.A), in my dream. So, Jesus said to me: “Embrace Islam by the hands of the Last Prophet, Mohammad son of Abdullah, for he truly is the Prophet of this nation.” I embraced Islam yesterday by his hands and I have come now to renew my Islam by the hands of a man of his household.” Therefore, they took him to Imam Hussain (A.S). He threw himself on the feet of the Imam and started to kiss them and when he calmed down; he narrated his dream to Imam Hussain (A.S) and renewed uttering the two testimonies to him. Thus, the Imam said to him “Do you like me to get you the one who resembles the Messenger of Allah (P.B.U.H&H.P)?” The Christian said “Yes, O Master.” Thus, Hussain (A.S) called for his son Ali Al-Akbar; he was a young child at that time and a veil was placed on his face. They took him to his father and when Al-Hussain lifted the veil off his face, his face’s beauty appeared and his brightness shined. The Christian became astonished and passed out due to the intensity of the brightness of Ali al-Akbar ibn Al-Hussain’s face and the greatness of his beauty and allure. Hence, Al-Hussain said to some of his close companions “Pour water on his face” So, they did and he returned to the way he was. Then, Hussain (A.S) said “He is the one who resembles my grandfather, the Messenger of Allah (P.B.U.H&H.P).” The Christian said:” Yes Indeed! It is as if I saw him with the Jesus (A.S) yesterday.” Hussain (A.S) said “What would you do if you had a son like him and he got hurt, had a fever or was injured by a thorn or had a small cut?” The Christian said:” I will mourn greatly over him, O Master, or I may die!” Thus, Al-Hussain (A.S) said “I foretell you that I will see with my eyes this son of mine cut into pieces by swords”[source: Samarat-al-Awad, v 1, p 174]

ترجمة واعداد
مؤسسة السبطين العالمية

عاشقة ام الحسنين
01-04-2020, 10:20 PM
اللهم صل على محمد وآل محمد وعجل فرجهم ياكريم
مجهود رائع
جزاك الله خير