16-01-2009, 05:17 PM
Hello every1 ,, how are you ?
First of all im incredibly sorry for abt the previous story
i posted, i was done with writing it on a piece of paper, then
i lost it, too bad, but here iam bk with a new one, its much
better i believe! .. its mirroring the things that are going on
in Gazza .. Read , and enjoy ..

... ●
It was a sunny day, the breeze is so cool, and the sun is positioned amid the blue sky.
Ali opened his window, hoping to explore the view more vividly. He misses being at
school at this time with his friends and teachers, chatting with them, and discussing
important topics. The little boy raised his eyes up to the sky, its all gray!

Smoke is everywhere, its covering the sky like blanket. Ali keeps rolling his eyes, he
looked to that side, now this side, over there, where is the smoke coming from?! He
shut his window pronto, and rushed down street to check whats wrong?

The mother was so afraid, so terrified, she didn’t want him to leave! It's her only son,
hes her only love! The little boy ran so hard, he kept on running and running until he

Couldn’t feel his breath anymore. Finally he got there! People where all gathered
around he couldn’t see anything, nor he could smuggle in-between them. He didn’t
know what to do? What is going on?!

Ali is fed up!!! He pulled the mans shirt who was standing infront of him, and sad in a
low voice: sir can you tell me whats breaking over there ?! The man didn’t want to
freak little Ali, he told him nothing! Theres nothing over there, go back to where you
came from. Ali felt a little shy; he didn’t know whether he should listen to the man or
just ignore him!?

He paused for awhile, and hunkered down so as to tie his undone shoe, and went off
to the other side of the crowd! There was Saleem, Fadi's dad, the ambulance, he tried
to get to one of them but he couldn’t! There was a huge wall of men infront of him,
which he cannot pentrate!

"Ena lil lah w ena elayhi Raj3oon", everyone was iterating..

Excuse me sir, Ali went on, who passed out?? The man pointed to "Bait Rasheed" it’s
the people inside this house, your neighbours, they're all on fire! The man angrily

went on, may ALLAH excruciate all Israelians for all what they're doing to the
innocent people of Palestine. Ali looked down, so sullen, sorry and afraid! The man
grabbed him close to his heart and said: My son you shouldn’t be afraid, you should
be happy, those people passed out from life, but they are now with God, they're
laughing now, its better for them to be there than stay with us ! You will meet them
one day, in heaven (inshalla), and you will stay together there forever, there will be no
Israel! There will be no death, no blood! You can enjoy ur time together, just be
patient until that day, where we will all meet in pleasure.

Ali's heart was thumping so swiftly, like heavy ocean waves!! He can see the plane
approaching them! The plane is so close, its now on top of the crowd! Ali is dead …..
no he can still see the plane up!! The missile was dismissed on the crowd! He was so
scared to flee, hes so paralyzed he cant move a bone! He grabbed the man so tight,
and the man grabbed him too, they kept on holding each other for so long, they're still
safe!

They opened there eyes surprisingly, the other side of the crowd is all gone, they're
dead! Their bodies are cumulated on top of each other; blood is drifting from the
mount of dead Palestinians.

Ali's mom heard the sound of the blast from the window! She tried to spot Ali, but she
can't see anything, she started shouting and Ali is still not responding!!

She rushed down to collect her son dead organs, and body! She stayed running and
running and barely seeing with her watery eyes. The street was so loud, people trying
to bear a hand to one another, kids screaming, women crying over their husband's,
infants' dead souls!! "Um Ali" couldn’t wait to get to Ali, she tries to run faster! Ali
was running fast too, he's so terrified, he can't believe hes still running! Then he starts
to smile, hes feeling safe now, his mom is there, he can see her, she's approaching
him! Ali wanna feel her warmness, her love! He tries to run faster and faster,, and
suddenly stops!

His mother … is not running anymore, he can't see her?? Ali thinks he's blind, he
continues to run, and he will sure get to see her. He passes through ashop and spots a
woman laying on the door step! Cloth all red, blood is coming out of her side like a
fountain! MOOOOOM!!! [Ali screams!] He runs to hug her bloody body …. Ali
doesn't cry, the mother says. Everyone here is dying! We're no different than them. I
want you to take care of yourself, and your dad, make sure you don’t go out again, not
even to school! Make sure that this is OUR land, WE were born here, and will die
here! Defend our soul, even if that will cost you your own soul! If you need anything,
you can ask "Um ……"

[Um Ali's breath is taken away, by her creator ... And her son is left all alone]

[The beautiful sunny day turned into a doom night!]

[STOP all the violence; WE ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE!!!!]

http://www.7ammil.com/data/visitors/2009/01/14/storm_12999298041738301500_untitled.bmp (http://www.7ammil.com/)

Take Care ..

_________
Hussein <3
To me, death is nothing but happiness, and living under tyrants nothing but living in a hell.

http://www.7ammil.com/data/visitors/2009/01/08/storm_6282138601715322937_gaza.png (http://www.7ammil.com/)

:: بحر ::
16-01-2009, 08:39 PM
WoOoOoOoOoOoW
I haven't read a subject which is more beautiful than this jouranl
in fact I had not thought I was able to see a boy who likes English.... make sure this's a great achievement
keep writing awesome journals

وااااااااااو
لم اقرأ بحياتي موضوع انشاء اجمل من هذا
بالواقع لم اظن يومًا ان ارى ذكرًا يحب الانجليزية... تأكد انه انجاز عظيم
استمر بكتابة مواضيع انشائية جميلة