المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Imam Mahdi and Circumambulating the Kabah

محـب الحسين
06-04-2009, 11:04 PM
Imam Mahdi and Circumambulating the Kabah

A little ten year old girl was accompanying her mother to visit the House of Allah, The Holy Kaaba. All the people had white seamless rips on.
Suddenly she found that she had lost her mother. She looked every where but couldn't see her so she cried: "O mum! O dear mother..."
The people were circumambulating the Holy Kaaba and were shouting "Here I am." So no one could hear her cries.
So she said to herself: "O my Allah! What should I do now"? I can neither go back, nor do I know how to circumambulating the Holy Kaaba.
Once again she went here and there and looked for her mother hopping that she would be able to find her, but it was useless, there were no sign of her at all. She suddenly remembered her aunt who while biding her farewell had told her: "When you reached Holy Kaaba, extend my greetings to my Master, 12th Imam, Imam al-Mahdi (as)!"
She raised her little hands to the sky and cried out sorrowfully "O Mahdi, rescue me. O you, the Expected Imam helps me out."
Suddenly she heard a voice which was calling her by her name.
She raised her head and saw a handsome man in Ihram who was standing before her.
The stranger said: "little girl rise and circumambulate the Holy Kaaba."
The little girl said: "But I do not know how to Circumambulate. Moreover, I can not circumambulate the Holy of Kaaba alone among this crowd."
The stranger said: "Come with me and act just as I do." Thus she rose and circumambulated the Holy Kaaba along with 12th Imam, Imam al-Mahdi (as). When they circumambulated the Holy Kaaba for the seventh time the stranger told the girl, "Dear little girl! Your mother and friends are there. So hurry up and join them."
She looked that way. Yes, he was right. Her mother was among the women standing there in with dresses, she recognized her mother at first sight so she turned to the stranger to thank him, but had disappeared.
She looked every where, but she could not find him and thus she ran to her mother, embraced her and kissed her face. Her mother said: "Where were you, O my daughter? I was so anxious about you that I was about to give up my ghost."
The little girl quite happily explained whatever had happened to her for her mother. When she finished speaking, her mother took her in her arms and began to cry. She then said: "O my dear daughter! You called your 12th Imam, Imam al-Mahdi (as) and the Imam helped you. You really met the Expected Imam al-Mahdi (as). O my daughter!"
"You mean I have circumambulated the Holy Kaaba along with 12th Imam, Imam al-Mahdi (as)! I do not believe it!"
She suddenly remembered that she had to extend her aunt's greetings to 12th Imam, Imam al-Mahdi (as). Thus she turned to the people who were circumambulating the Holy Kaaba and shouted. "O my Master! I beg your pardon! I nearly forgot, my aunt has extended her greetings to you."

:: بحر ::
07-04-2009, 01:24 PM
Oh Allah how great you are !
the story is really touching
and when I read it I told myself "what a lucky girl !" ,
I just wished I could be instead of her so I was able to meet him too.
maybe at first I thought it was unbelievable
but when I continued reading it I believed its events
Muheb Al-Hosain thanks so much

محـب الحسين
07-04-2009, 03:11 PM
Not at all dear